RVtools 3.9 is avaliable!
Recently Rob de Veij released new version of RVtools. With more than 650 000 downloads worldwide RVtools are one of the most popular tool that can make your VMware vSphere administration easier. Rob is writing this program in his free time from 2008 so feel free to support him.
With version 3.9 there are many new features but one of the main is full support of VMware vSphere 6.5
New features list:
- Migrated RVTools to use .NET Framework version 4
- Migrated RVTools to use NPOI 22.214.171.124
- Support for vSphere 6.5
- Improved logon performance
- RVTools will no longer write messages to the Windows eventlog
- All VM related tab pages now have a new column: OS according to the VMware Tools
- All tab pages now have a new column: VI SDK Server
- All tab pages column vCenter UUID renamed to VI SDK UUID
- vInfo tab page: new column VI SDK API version
- Export to Excel will now use xlsx format
- Export to Excel all columns are now auto sized
- Excel worksheet names will use same name as the tab page names
- Annotations fields can now be excluded! See preference window
- vPartition tab page new column: Consumed MB
- vHealth _replica directories are excluded for zombie checks
- *_sesparse.vmdk files are excluded for zombie checks
- New tab page with license information
- New PasswordEncryption application added with which you can encrypt your password
- RVTools command line interface accepts now encrypted passwords
- Bug fix: URL Link to online version info issue solved.